Tuesday, July 26, 2011

family..

i am supposed to be getting Mia's birthday video done and am almost done, have a few blanks up if i get any cute pics of her before her party! needed a break though so thought i would load up some pics from this weekend!!

my sister and i playing with my phone.. she took the picture before i was ready, but get a good laugh from this picture!


again my sister and i playing with my camera..



mmmm!!! the best food ever!! My Aunt Dora and Uncle Andy came down from El Paso and they brought my sister and I some Chicos Tacos!!! I was so happy and excited!!



my parents! Love them!



and a family picture! after working on Mia's video saw that we dont have many family pics so had to get a photo shoot in for her video!
well thats all.. for now! i really need to get back to preparing for Amelia's party! so many things to do..
~andrea

No comments: