Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July!!! We had a great fun time yesterday celebrating the 4th!!! I made some last minute shirts for them... Had decided on Thursday to make them. Really enjoyed making them! the quads seemed pretty excited about them too!!

regular pose


silly pose


another silly pose


windmills... they kept looking at them rather than at me! especially when they started to move...


Amelia



group picture..


the quads..


the quads at Mimi and Papa's house...


Jennifer found out that i made my kids some shirts and she asked me if i could make hers some too... i really enjoyed making them!!! didn't get all the way finished with them but the girls helped me finish some of them! great helpers!!!!
funny story, or at least i think so, on Saturday night getting late and starting to talk about getting the kids in the bath.. Austin came up to me and said "Mommy are THE QUADS going to take a bath?" I was so thrown, "THE QUADs?????" I didn't know that they were called that.. Bobby and I don't call them that. So i asked him "who are the quads?" and he told me "my friends!" (which they call each other their friends) I started laughing!!!! My quads know they are quads!! They are getting so big!! cannot believe they are 4 1/2 !!!!

andrea

No comments: