Tuesday, July 12, 2011

fun times with family..

well i hope everyone has had a great week!! we have had the excitement of having some extended family down.. a few of my aunts and one uncle.. we have had some fun times so thought that i would share!

my mom had given bekah an old lipstick and she put it on!













here is my fashionista girl.. wearing clothes and accessories that she picked out!


















this was also just a really cute picture ( i think) of bekah with HER aunt jen!













we had some very willing models!!!













my uncle lee and aunt Kathy with the quads












Austin after being attacked, with kisses, by my aunts and his!!!


















my aunts, mom and uncle with all my kiddos..













Amelia Leigh with Amelia (Mimi) and Lee














this past Saturday we had xbox fun at our house with my family.. we had a fun time.. well i hope everyone had a fun time.. i know i did!!


here is caitlin and mimi "boxing" see the different expressions.











bekah with Bertha













here is Jennifer and Juana getting ready to "box"













our spectators













and finally papa and maeghan "boxing"














these next pictures were taken this last Sunday... thought they were cute so had to share..

Amelia being a willing model!! she is wearing one of Bekah's dresses....

my girls!!!!!
at Easter time we took some pics here at home and bobby had the boys give me kisses as one of the poses! Rebekah decided that she wanted to do a pose like that too!! and of course i was willing!!!

hope everyone has a great week!! my aunts are leaving this weekend so i am planning on getting some more pics of them with the kiddos!! but also get to look forward to my uncle Andy and aunt Dora coming down!! its funny every time they come down something exciting always happens to me! i found out i was pregnant when i was pregnant with the quads... and last year Mia was born... so i wonder what will happen this year... :)
Andrea~

2 comments:

Precious Blessings said...

FUN TIMES FOR SURE!! :)

Georgianna (aka Georgi) said...

the first picture of bekah and jennifer, bekah looks sooooo mature and grown up! i'm sad to be missing these times with y'all! thanks for sharing pictures, though. it makes our time away more bareable (bearable?).