Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Mia is ONE!!!

today is Amelia's birthday! She is ONE year old!! i cannot believe the time has gone by that fast. She definately looks like a one year old, but it doesnt seem like a WHOLE year went by.. maybe six months, NOT a year!!!! well we went early this morning for pictures and got some cute pics.. we were the first appointment so that was nice, although after the first picture she started to anticipate the flash and would squint her eyes! THANKFULLY my mom went with me to the appointment! she is such a blessing to me!

anyway here are the pics:








well thats my BABY! my big, little ONE year old! we are planning on having some cupcakes i made last night to celebrate her birth! well better get to work on her video some more!!
andrea~

2 comments:

Georgi said...

awww! that last one is precious! i love all of them, though. be sure to safe us one of all of them and one of mia! see y'all soon!

Becky Slimpin said...

I think they turned out well! Bet you're worn out after going!! (Just the emotional "getting ready for it" if nothing else!) Can't believe it's been a year either!!! Are the shirts the boys wearing the same ones they took their 2 year pics in? Those have lasted a long time!!! (if they are!)

Love the pics!!!! (and love the fact that i don't have to wait to see them!)