Tuesday, August 9, 2011

getting ready to PARTY!!

we are getting ready to celebrate!! my brother and his family are coming down on wednesday and staying for a few days!! so excited! the quads have been thinking they were coming for the last two weeks! now they really are!! so planning on getting as much time with them as possible!

also we are celebrating Amelia's birthday on Saturday!!! so we are pretty busy over here getting the house ready for all the party people!! working on party stuff and just getting excited myself!

the quads are definitely ready for the party! they have been anticipating it for the last two weeks! thought last week that my brother and his family were coming.. so they are very excited that my family and the party are this week!

well time for me to go make some lists!!! till next time!!

~me

No comments: