Monday, May 18, 2009

March of Dimes... March for Babies...

this past saturday was the March of Dimes walk... our team the PREMIEre Program Families had the quads picture from the annual reunion party from October... my family came out for the walk...

here is my mom and my sister... waiting to walk..

my sister and brother.. still waiting to walk...

PICTURE TIME...


group picture... austin is wearing his cousins sunglasses... cool dude..



my family who came out to walk... my mom and dad... my sister and her girls... my brother, his wife and his kiddos, and us...




bobby's mom and his sisters boys...



still waiting to walk.. my dad and austin and seth..




dad and austin...



my mom and seth... my mom was such a trooper... she wasnt feeling her 100% self, but she still came out and walked... i could tell she wasnt feeling so great, but still walked regardless.. thanks MOM!!!!




evan and bobby.... still waiting to walk..






bekah and papa... posing and waiting to walk...






finally walking and my sister started off by toting bekah... we just started and bekah already looks tired from such a "long walk"...





this is my favorite picture... bobby and evan walking and my brother in the background...






now my brother is stuck toting bekah...









seths turn with jennifer...







daddy and evan having fun while walking...






at one point during the walk.. there was a polka band... they were playing the chicken dance... they had my sister dancing to the music, but i wasnt fast enough with the camera...






bobby and evan waiting for the rest of our group to catch up with them... the walk was held at Port San Antonio (Kelly AFB)... so they had this jet and all the kids liked looking at it....






finishing the race... notice now my kids are in Trey and Julie's stroller...





Finishing the race....





after the race... we look a little winded and STARVING!!!!






now we have to walk BACK to our cars so that we can go eat breakfast.. i heard Julie say " i thought the walk was over... why are we still walking?" i thought it was funny... and i couldnt agree more... HAHAHAHA...






as we are walking to the car.. i asked bobby.. "are you tired?" his reply.. "no not really, yea a little.."...



we went to breakfast after... ate a nice meal at cracker barrel... then went home... from what i heard we all pretty much went to sleep once we got home... us, my mom and dad, my sister, and my brother and his family.. bobby and i and the kids slept for at least 3 hours... yikes... usually naps make me wide awake at bedtime, but on this day i still fell asleep quite easily..
we had a fun time at the walk... and i am so grateful to all those that were able to come and walk...
i will post a history post later on this week...
me~

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That was lot of fun!

but FYI for anyone who might be wondering, NO I AM NOT PREGNANT! Just struggling losing my baby pooch! :S

Becky Slimpin said...

LOVE the shirts! ;) And i bet that was an early morning for everyone! So glad you got to do it and your mom is a trooper, bless her heart!

PS: Silly Jennifer!