Tuesday, January 6, 2009

FRIENDS!!

My best friend from high school was able to come down and visit her family for a few days and she was able to come over and see my brood and I... I am so grateful that she did... I also got to see her sister and her mom, not to mention her daughter and her sisters son!! So cute.. I had an awesome time and I look forward to the next time that we are able to see each other and hang out again!!!

here we are each with our kids... Melissa is in the middle with her daughter Rya, and Rebecca is on the right with her son Ethan.. They are so cute!

And here are the three amigos! We spent many a weekends together hanging out while we were in high school... awww the good old days!!
Well like I said I had an awesome time hanging out and catching up... Thank you Melissa for taking time out to come visit with us!
Me~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how fun! :) Glad you got to see them and show off your crew at the same time. :)

Christensens² said...

Wow-- is it me or the camera that adds ten pounds! Next time you post pics to your blog, let me photoshop them first. :) It was really great seeing you and the kids too. I can't believe how quickly they all grow!