Wednesday, December 10, 2008

thanksgiving...

well its been a couple of busy weeks for us... getting ready for christmas and such.. but thought i would post a quick note about how thanksgiving went for us... we went to my parents house for thanksgiving... in the evening as per tradition we (my mom, my sister, her girls, bekah, and i) went to garden ridge pottery for our annual shopping of the ornaments... this was bekahs first time, but me being very unprepared for it forgot to take pics of the event... but she was very good and had a wonderful time... my sister picked out an ornament for her, which i think my mom ended up buying... its just a pink ball... like a mirror ball... she loved it... so my mom got it for her... we had them help us decorate our tree, but thats for another post WITH pictures.. i need to get better at always having my camera with me, regardless of what it is... i promise ill get better at taking pics... anyway... i will put another post with pics about tree trimming and such... but just thought id post this real quick...

me

1 comment:

Precious Blessings said...

I REALLY did mean to buy that crazy ornament for Bekah!!